U16 camp- Jackson Hole Wyoming


After traveling for 3-ish days, my parents finally dropped me off at the gorgeous Teton science school campus. Today was an easy day as our only workouts consisted of an easy jog and strength. 

While we were waiting for the rest of the skiers to arrive this morning, a group of new friends and I played Ultimate this morning and then the majority of our group played after our evening lesson!

While we have only been here for a couple hours I can already feel the motions of high altitude, with mild headaches and even just the slight sprints down the field wind me! I'm having a blast though and I already feel like I've known these kids for a long time.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sprint Course Preview

2nd Race- 5k Individual Start

Mental Health