The Sighs of Skiing

Entering December the ski season has been going on for almost a month now, and we really lucked out with the snow we got on the first week. It wasn't much, and is less now, but we've gotten to ski almost everyday. One bummer is we haven't really gotten to race yet. Well today my teammates get to… but I'm at home sick, so I'm hoping for a fast recovery so I can get back on the snow!
My Cousin, Sarah and I
Before I got sick, training had been going really well. I was skiing 6-7 days a week and doing about 6 strength workouts a week! While both of Highland's boys and girls teams need some work (and some endurance training! :) ) I'm thankful that I have some competitive teammates that have been pushing me this season. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Race- 5k Individual Start

Sprint Course Preview

Mental Health