Middle of August- Cross Country and Training

For me, one of the most important things about Cross Country is balancing everything to not get injured. And thats the problem with being a biathlete. Right now I'm putting big hours on skis, increasing my hours in the weight room, and bringing more intensity, running and skiing. Gotta break it to you, I haven't been that happy with my running, too, which makes me even more determine to  do well in training.
First CC race of the season
One thing I'm exciting about (and dreading losing my endless summer hours!) is I got my class schedule, and I have a weight lifting class! Now I'll be able to spend a minimum of 5 days a week doing general strength, balance, power, and speed drills!!! 
See! ;) Look at that strength!
Besides training, eating, sleeping, and working my new job at the JCC as a lifeguard, I don't have much exciting news except for my family cabin weekend from a couple weeks ago, so I'll entertain you with some of those pictures. 
The Girls cousins

Nice Workout tan I have there.....

Look mom!! No hands!!

The cousins duo

The gals!

Some more crazy trick!!!
Next up: Long rollerski in the rain!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Race- 5k Individual Start

Sprint Course Preview

Mental Health